Come visit Verdun Adventure Bound's campus located in the beautiful foothills of The Blue Ridge Mountains. Only 30 miles to Shenandoah National Park and a quick drive to beautiful Downtown Culpeper or Downtown Warrenton. Verdun has fifteen defined campsites that include a fire ring, picnic table, and cooking grate. Seven of these sites can accomodate large groups of up to 50 campers. Verdun also offers smaller campsites for those who want a more primitive camping experience.
Additional Offerings to Campers:
- Free access to bathrooms with hot & cold showers at the bathhouse
- Access to Verduns one-acre pond (catch & release only please!)
- Miles of beautiful hiking trails throughout our 67-acre property
- Three complementary bundles of firewood for each campsite (additional bundles available for purchase)
- Scavenger hunt/ Treasure hunt hike available for $10 (takes about two hours to complete)
- Personal Port-A-Potty for your campsite for $60
CLICK HERE to view our facility map and check out our campsites!
E-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call at (540) 937-4920 with and questions you may have.